By submitting their manuscripts, authors agree with, and their submission adheres to the following Copyright Policy of Archeologické rozhledy:
- Authors retain the copyright and grant the journal right of first publication. Authors are responsible for the content of their articles.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration, regardless of the language in which the work is published.
- If the submission has more authors, one of them must be identified as the corresponding author responsible for contact with Archeologické rozhledy. The corresponding author declares that all co-authors consent to the submission, they are informed about the review and production process, they have agreed to the final version of the manuscript and their position as well as affiliation in the list of authors.
- When third-party material is used, the authors have obtained the necessary permission from the copyright owner before submission.
- Authors declare that they agree with the Open Access Policy of Archeologické rozhledy.